Netlink Group believes there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” telephony solution. Every customer’s telephony requirements will be influenced by the number of telephone users, where these users work from and how they use their phone system. However, all customers are generally looking for a cost effective, reliable, and flexible telephony platform.
Netlink Group has over 10 years experience delivering and supporting a diverse range of business VOIP systems, both on-premise and hosted, from a variety of vendors. We have used this experience to formulate our recommended managed telephony solutions to meet a range of customer requirements. We believe our managed telephony solutions are among the best available for small to medium businesses in Australia.
All of our managed telephony solutions offer:
- Low call costs via wholesale SIP trunks
- Local PABX and/or hosted (cloud) PABX options
- Complete customisation and integration options (not multi-tenanted systems)
- Full hardware support and warranty whether hosted or local
- Dedicated managed network links and QoS for VOIP quality
- 13, 1300 and 100 number ranges and phone number portability
- A complete range of analogue fax, PSTN, and ISDN options
- Full integration with our Smart Cloud for end-to-end solutions
- Full flexible integration with Exchange, Jabber etc.
Other Managed Communications Services
Whether your business is in a growth, consolidation or acquisition phase we understand that each cycle presents unique technical challenges.
We pride ourselves in providing customisable IT solutions that can be rapidly scaled to ensure you are able to achieve your desired outcomes on time and within budget.